Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Some of you may have seen some new signature banners floating around on the site the past few days. I have been making a few for some of the members. I enjoy playing with the graphics and especially when it is not work related, lol

If you are interested in getting one of these made please post in this thread the theme or type of image you would want on your banner and I will try to get it done as quickly as possible.

You can use these here OR on any other site you want. You are free to do whatever you want with these banners.

** Please note I do this in my spare time and the baby, crazy 3 year old son, and wife come first, lol. It might take me a few days to do these.

finished banners

general watch ones - Breitling and Viperfish

for George (Watchurself)

for Don - tattoo chef

for Mike - ukwolfe

for cj - seattle

for Jackprime

for CurrentTime

for Spaceview

for Tuna

for BIGtime

for watchguru58

for kevco

for denfrom

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
imported post

added 12/19:

for CurrentTime

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

added 12/19 for Spaceview

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

WOW, I'm going to take care of these ASAP. Thanks.

P.S. I'll let you share my Husky Banners :%

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

added 12/19 - Tuna !

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

BIGtime wrote:
James- you are the man- You are too good to us! I'd love a Freeks' team banner with my "Moonwatch" incorporated in it. Maybe this pic w/ the footprint? http://www.omegawatches.com/index.php?id=132
Thanks a million!
Sure can.
Do you have a link to the exact Moonwatch you like please. Or can you tell me the brand and model you like. Thanks!
:)

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

James is on fire today.....Those kids must be napping and all his holiday shopping must be done.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

BIGtime wrote:
James- you are the man- You are too good to us! I'd love a Freeks' team banner with my "Moonwatch" incorporated in it. Maybe this pic w/ the footprint? http://www.omegawatches.com/index.php?id=132
Thanks a million!

Bigtime - I like just the footprint to be honest, but will add a watch if you want.
Did you want that Omega watch on the image somewhere?
James

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

BIGTime - great!

I decided that while I liked the first one I did for Seattle - I knew I could do better and give him a second option that captured his polishing skills, but was also stylish. Here is option #2 for Seattle.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Thanks James.....very cool!!!:c:b:b:bTVDinner wrote:
BIGTime - great!

I decided that while I liked the first one I did for Seattle - I knew I could do better and give him a second option that captured his polishing skills, but was also stylish. Here is option #2 for Seattle.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

James,

That would be cool if you could do one for me. When you have some free time of course. I would like one with the Accutron VX200 Chronograph (Coke Bezel) and possibly my forum name Watchguru58. I will let you put it together however you think will look best. Thanks a ton.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
James,

That would be cool if you could do one for me. When you have some free time of course. I would like one with the Accutron VX200 Chronograph (Coke Bezel) and possibly my forum name Watchguru58. I will let you put it together however you think will look best. Thanks a ton.
How about this one....

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
James,

How about this one....

That is perfect. Thanks James. Now how do I add it to my profile? I'm computer illiterate. LOL!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
James,

How about this one....

That is perfect. Thanks James. Now how do I add it to my profile? I'm computer illiterate. LOL!!
Done - I did it for you!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
James,

How about this one....

Done - I did it for you!
Thanks James It looks great.

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . . you sure do great job on those James.

Any ideas for one with my squirrel, the WatchFreeks Team, and my name( Randy ) . . . ???? I'd dig being one of the cool kids . . .lol.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.