Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen -

Last night I selected 3 Shumate models and put them on sale. It seems that a lot of guys who already have one or two have been looking to get another.

Knocking over 100 clams off the price to help them pull the trigger should do the trick!

And if you haven't gotten yourself a Shumate yet, then this will be a great chance to dive in to one...

50 layers of SuperLuminova, fellas (it's becoming known as "Shume Lume!"):

And, yes, U.S. Special Forces operators proudly wear our Shumates on deployment around the globe. And we're proud to be on their wrists. Here's model 10913 (Black DLC) in action:

Here's a link to our Special Offers page where you'll find these Shumates. No discount code needed:

http://nfwonline.com/store/special-offers

Thanks for your continued support of NFW, everyone! I greatly appreciate it. :smile-thumb2:
Best,

George

·
Registered
657 Posts
Nice piece and great deal!

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Fantastic watch!! I love mine and the lume is otherworldly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
375 Posts
Awesome watch - I have the DLC and Goldtone versions that are part of the sale, and the finishes on these are great. As George notes, the lume is awesome on these. At $100 off, this matches the pre-sale price, which has been the lowest offered.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Awesome watch - I have the DLC and Goldtone versions that are part of the sale...
Do you happen to have a good wrist shot of the gold colored model? I have been watching the forum (and may have missed it) for some "real world" views on that piece.

Maybe all Shumate owners can load their image on NFW's Gallery site for the rest of us fence-sitters to push us over the edge.

http://nfwonline.com/nfw-community/photo-gallery

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll grab a couple of customer pics of the gold/steel combo and post them up here for you later, bud (gotta go bring my daughter to gymnastics right now!). That'll give you a truer sense of the piece, from actual guys who've bought it.
Best,
G

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Seriously one of my best and favorite pieces I've owned! :cool:

Take my advice and get one before they're gone!

Reactions: G.Fox

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's a couple customer pics of the 10813 Shumate, as requested, sir!

WRIST SHOT:

MOP SHOT:

Do you happen to have a good wrist shot of the gold colored model? I have been watching the forum (and may have missed it) for some "real world" views on that piece.

Maybe all Shumate owners can load their image on NFW's Gallery site for the rest of us fence-sitters to push us over the edge.

http://nfwonline.com/nfw-community/photo-gallery

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Hmm might have to look at a black DLC like that action shot in the field.

In case it helps give anyone a nudge, here's a shot of my white dial with beadblasted case and bracelet. The polished was slick but I think this really makes that dial and lume pop. The lume gets washed out in these flat light iPhone pictures but the yellow/green looks stunning against the now semi-matte case. It still pulls some light so I suppose you could call it a satin of sorts. A very organic, understated look that wears very well.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I've been lusting over TT's for a while now. Maybe he will leave it to me in his will:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts