Watch Freeks banner
101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
i find it very great but not useit often alloround very nice the only gen i got lol

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Cool man.... seems like this model don't come with nylon strap right? For black dial and black bezel only come with bracelet and rubber strap.

Also, for the nylon strap, once you get wet on it and you need to air dry it; also, 1 month +/- need to brush it by some detergent, did u get such info?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Cool man.... seems like this model don't come with nylon strap right? For black dial and black bezel only come with bracelet and rubber strap.

Also, for the nylon strap, once you get wet on it and you need to air dry it; also, 1 month +/- need to brush it by some detergent, did u get such info?

Oh ya... the model do come with nylon strap...

·
Registered
1,689 Posts

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,873 Posts
Picked this one up a year or two ago, one of our neighbors bought it new for an old boyfriend back in 1996. Paid $1,200 for it back then (Sales receipt still in box). They broke up before she could give it to him and it sat in a closet in the box brand new, never worn for 20 years.

She did have the foresight to have the battery removed before storing it. My wife picked up for me for $300 (knew how much it cost since the neighbor had approached me first) let the wifey pick it up for me for my birthday.

Threw a battery in it and it is running like a top! Don't wear it much though, not into gold or two tone very much, and at 40mm it wears a little small on my 8" wrist. Can't flip it though, a birthday present from wifey is a no go on selling, for obvious reasons.

·
Super Moderator
14,317 Posts
Holy cow, those are spectacular Kristof ! 😮😎😀🙂

That is a collection in itself, and an astounding one. 😯
Has to be tough figuring which one to wear at any
given time I would imagine. 😲

101 - 118 of 118 Posts