Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I would love to see pics of anyone's Rolex watches if you have them.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Here's my daughter's Mom's Rolex DateJust in which I replaced the bracelet, earlier this year.

This is was my favorite Rolex (I custom built it). I miss this watch! As with most of my high end timepieces, they were sold to satisfy the divorce settlement! :(

These are models that I've owned over the years (there are about a dozen and a half more that I can't find pics, right now). :) . . .

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

wow sorry you had to sell that beauty....Very impressive Rolex collection and hopefully one day you can replace that Rolex...

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
imported post

Wow! Amazin collection of Rolexes! (Is that how its plural??) I'm sorry about the custom one. Maybe one day It will return.

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

Most people want to see all the goodies or they think they are fakes!! this aint no fake so here is the goods..

wasnt worried about you great freeks but it's the world wide web, thought i better erase my address!!! hate to have my rottweiler eat someone trying to steal a watch!!!:cool:

This was a full service from my AD and they take the watch completely apart movement and all, even every link of the bracelet and polish the gold and brush finish the parts of the stainless and polish other piece, not bad for 320 bucks!!!

Sorry, U series 16613 that i bought in jan of 1999 from a friend and AD in Carmel ca.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Guys, those are some real nice looking pieces. I would love to have a Rolex but I don't think it'll be in the cards.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Great watches and pics. My father in law has about 6 Rolex watches (classics) and I am going to try to get my hands on them in the next few weeks to take some pics.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Great watches and pics. My father in law has about 6 Rolex watches (classics) and I am going to try to get my hands on them in the next few weeks to take some pics.
good luck stealing those rolex's!! for taking pics of course... :)

·
Registered
575 Posts
imported post

Rolex watches come and go for me, right now I only have one, my Yachtmaster

Here are some that have gone

I have had two GMT II (one coke & one pepsi )
a datejust and a Thunderbird (Turn o graph ) that I can't find pics of.

·
Registered
421 Posts
imported post

Rolex ummmmm..I can't say I have ever been enticed by them; but my wife... well thats a different story.

She had wanted a specific one for quite a while, and me being the bad guy I apparently am had never stepped to plate for it.... Naturally the ONE SHE WANTED is one of the most expensive (shocked). Well last year on our twenty wedding anniversary I did.

Here are pics of her Oyster'Masterpiece" which she loved and lovesbut has since kept me in a semi no buy zone until very recently. Anyway it was worth it.

Larry

Reactions: Roarry

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Larry - that watch is amazing. So many diamonds. My wife is drooling over the pictures. Incredible.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Oh that's right, don't have one.

But they all sure look nice, folks.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts