Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Let's see them ! Post your pictures and model numbers here!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Here's my Pilot Commander II that's 46mm. I like this version because it's bigger than the 40mm version.....

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

brian, great watch. i think chase durers are amazing, and they are nothing but quality, and the owner at the helm, mariane chase could not be more passionate about her watches and the brand.

i really am looking forward to buying the special forces xl someday, amongst others.........

right now the only two brands im really looking at for my next purchases are chase durer and hamilton..........

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Brian - as you already know - that is one of my "have to have" watches - that exact model is just awesome.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

THANKS guys! I love this watch. It looks more expensive than it is. I buy watches sometimes for wearing while I do things and this was bought for when I have anything to do with the Huey helicopter. Plus, I LOVE pilots watches and this is a GERAT entry into a nice pilot's watch!

·
Registered
9 Posts
imported post

Amazingly rugged and well made. I have a few C-D's and they are my go to watches to wear in the elements- Great designs and I've never had a watch that stands up to dust, water, heat or cold like C-D's.

I have the Trident FCX triple time zone- what a watch- it's my favorite work watch when I'm on the road + it doubles as an emergency hammer. I really think it is indestructible. It's 40-41mm and weighs right about 8 ounces, 224 grams that is. One of the most complicated quartz watches ever made- it took a year to remember how to do everything!

Another killer C-D is my Central Command Ani-Digi with inner rotating flight computer bezel- another really fun/complicated watch.

I also have the 5040f Conquest but it gets very little wear time and I have a nephew circling it like a vulture waiting for my interest in it to die completely so I think I'm going to let him have it and get him started in the life.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Tattoo Chef - let's see some pictures of your CD!

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Here are my 2 CD's Red Starburst w/carbon fiber, and the one I just received today Yellow Trackmaster Pro w/ carbon fiber.

The lume on the trackmaster is just AWESOME much better than my starburst.

Attachments

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I would like to add a C-D to my collection, but the one I wanted is no longer available at the shop. I will have to contact Marianne in the future. I think the best way to pick these up now is to deal with Marianne directly.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts