Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

POST YOUR PICS OF YOUR ZODIACS. ...........RIGHT NOW I ONLY HAVE ONE BUT REALLYLOVE IT........HOPEFULLY SOMEDAY ILL SNAG AN OCEANAIRE AGAIN.

ZODIAC STREAMLINE CHRONO

·
Registered
225 Posts
imported post

I do have a couple of Zodiacs and I'm getting to enjoy them more then my Invictas, I think that they are too good to just let them in the watch box without wearing them.

Charlie

·
Registered
12 Posts
imported post

Really enjoy the Zodiac watches, a great watch for the money. I have ten of the older models, but really looking forward to the new models. Will try to post some pics later..

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I only have 1 of them right now - Speed Dragon Alarm

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

hey mike that dragon wing is a great watch.........especially for the price paid.....zodiacs to me are really amazing for what you get and what you pay.

i love that dragon wing, and had one, but ended up trading it, was just in a trading phase. i plan on pickin one up again though in the future.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Well, I have 2 Zodiacs, one of which I won right here!! I love Zodiacs because they ae Swiss Made and are built well and don't cost an arm and a leg. Here are mine....

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Big Jim - I LOVE that orange dial one. I have been looking at a few different Orange dial Zodiacs. Very nice!

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

mikeizzy wrote:
I only have one. Here it is.

I have this same exact model as Mike.... So if you don't mind I'll use your pics Mike???

·
Registered
70 Posts
imported post

I'm gonna get a Zodiac some day. I like the Silver & with a black stripe down the center,I don't think it's a ss link or if it is ss it's one with texture. And it has to have the jet fighter,on it,bigger the better.
I think I have seen one that had the fighter as the second hand,which would be cool.
If anyone knows of where to find one please let me know.

·
Registered
563 Posts
imported post

Wow! Impressive sir. I only have 3, nothin fancy but really like the new ZMXs. Renegade in yellow that I bought from NHWOODS and the Sea Dragon I was gifted from Wired1 at WGs. Then the V-Sport I bought at a Fossil Outlet.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Biggun wrote:
Wow! Impressive sir. I only have 3, nothin fancy but really like the new ZMXs. Renegade in yellow that I bought from NHWOODS and the Sea Dragon I was gifted from Wired1 at WGs. Then the V-Sport I bought at a Fossil Outlet.
Hey Perry, nice Zodiacs...........i had one of the renegades myself, its a real nice watch..........

but.....speaking of that Wired1.............Where in the blue Hell is Judd..............thats right , im calling him out.......lol.....

Ive already told him to get his butt over here............maybe someone else should give him the nudge..............

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

hello Automaix - great first post. Awesome watches!!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts