Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I can't believe there is not one post for omega yet!!! Show us some Omega love. I have the seamaster. So lets see whatcha' got!!

·
Administrator
1,227 Posts
imported post

ken72 wrote:
I have the seamaster.

That is a really hot watch. What is the case size on that one and any other details you might have about it. Very nice!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I think the watch is about 41mm. My wife gave it to me about 5 years ago as a gift. It is the quartz movement version. I love the watch.

·
Registered
188 Posts
imported post

I don't have my Omega yet, but when I get it I will post. It may be a while.:twitch:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Thanks.... This watch has seen plenty of wrist time. It needs some time at the shop getting a buff and polish.

·
Registered
281 Posts
imported post

I dont have an Omega...wish I did. My dad has one and I snapped a quick pic of it a while back. It is a much more beautiful watch than can be captured by a pic .

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

watchcollector - what model is that one? that might be one of my favorite Omega's I have ever seen. Incredible dial.

Booster - I LOVE that one you have also. Great pictures!

·
Registered
281 Posts
imported post

Its a Speedmaster is all I know. It has the pointer date on it which as far as I know you dont see too much on the Speedy. I dont think its rare by any means though.

Maybe an Omega expert can comment?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

watchcollector1968 wrote:
Its a Speedmaster is all I know. It has the pointer date on it which as far as I know you dont see too much on the Speedy. I dont think its rare by any means though.

It is INCREDIBLE looking - what does the band look like? SS?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I WISH I had some Omega love to show but alas, I don't. I do want to get a Speedmaster though. Maybe someday!

·
Registered
281 Posts
imported post

Yes, SS bracelet on it. Hopefully I can get ahold of it longer to do some better and more complete photos of it.

I think he is afraid I wont give it back...wonder why he would think that? :q

He really loves the watch...he wears a Brietling most of the time because mom got it for him for Christmas...so the Omega should be available for photos next time I see him.

TVDinner wrote:
watchcollector1968 wrote:

It is INCREDIBLE looking - what does the band look like? SS?

·
Registered
104 Posts
imported post

I will get my Omega Aqua Terra before Christmas. A present to myself.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

great, i now have Omega envy................lol

all great watches, and some great pics..........Omegas are just timeless classics..........love them.......

1 - 20 of 30 Posts