Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I admit, the new Scuba is cool but because they named it the Scuba I refuse to have anything to do with it :madd(never said I was smart). Please dig in those watch boxes and dust off the orginal if ya got'em!!!
Show some respect to the ORIGINAL SCOOBY..........!!

CJ

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

do you have a stock photo of one of them you can post for reference, and maybe a model number!

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

Here you go:

Sorry for the "SHAKY" Lume shot.

Sadly, this baby is in for a movement overhaul and regulation. It will be out of commission for a few weeks, but I believe I will be putting it up for sale once it is running perfectly.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

Thanks Scott! That's what I'm talkin 'bout!!:b

CJ

srebo70 wrote:
Here you go:

Sadly, this baby is in for a movement overhaul and regulation. It will be out of commission for a few weeks, but I believe I will be putting it up for sale once it is running perfectly.

·
Registered
27 Posts
imported post

Wow CJ...that's one sweet watch...I'm diggin' that black bezel...MOP dial...and I do love the case back of the diver...not to say that the black/red bezel, black dial isn't sweet...this one just has that extra packet of sweetner on it....

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much!!! :b

Definitely not an easy one to find theses days. There are definitely quite a few Invicta keepers out there.

CJ

rap31264 wrote:
Wow CJ...that's one sweet watch...I'm diggin' that black bezel...MOP dial...and I do love the case back of the diver...not to say that the black/red bezel, black dial isn't sweet...this one just has that extra packet of sweetner on it....

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

srebo70 wrote:
Here you go:

Great looking watch, Scott. Love the caseback detail.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

mikeizzy wrote:
srebo70 wrote:
Here you go:

Great looking watch, Scott. Love the caseback detail.
One of my very favorites! Please PM me, Scott, with some idea of what you are asking for it.

I like yours, too CJ, and I agree... There are definitely "keeper" Invictas. I have about a dozen I'll probably never sell.

David

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

Thanks Den, funny in it's simplicity just how much I like it. I liked it the first time I saw it ans really dig it till this day.
........and I still can't put my finger on exactly why???:b

CJ

DenFromNM wrote:
I'm Digging that black MOP dial CJ that is one hot piece!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Personally, I think the new Scooby can't hold the old one's water! The old Scooby is an incredible piece and it looks fantastic! I wish I would have bought one when they were selling!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.