Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

I have two Crotons...but this is my wife's favorite....I haven't taken any pics of my other one...

This is my Croton Retrograde Dual Time Zone...

I replaced the thin, short Croton Strap with a wonderful deBeers XL Black baby crocodile strap. Since this picture, I swapped the deBeers strap with my Swiss Legend President blue sandstone watches Alligator strap w/deployment clasp...since the gator strap was too small for me to wear on the President. Now the Croton has use of the black gator strap and the tan Ostrich Strap.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

really nice pictures guys.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Bichondaddy wrote:
I have two Crotons...but this is my wife's favorite....I haven't taken any pics of my other one...

This is my Croton Retrograde Dual Time Zone...

I replaced the thin, short Croton Strap with a wonderful deBeers XL Black baby crocodile strap. Since this picture, I swapped the deBeers strap with my Swiss Legend President blue sandstone watches Alligator strap w/deployment clasp...since the gator strap was too small for me to wear on the President. Now the Croton has use of the black gator strap and the tan Ostrich Strap.
Love the look of this watch. Very nice.

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

I just have this one. Still my favorite of all their products!

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Picked this up at the Maxx.

Miyota auto. Nice size. MOP on the dial. Nice rubber strap.

Was a good deal.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
imported post

If you look at my avatar this is the only croton i own.Not that i wouldnt own anymore just dont have the resources.But this was the very first watch i ever purchased and it still keeps perfect time.
ken

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Don't own any and potentially will only own one and that is the vortex with the travel case......but trying to rationalize the case for the price to pay.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
imported post

arnie i really like that first one on your pics.Could you please tell me the model of that one?
ken

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

bw - that first one reminds me of a roulette wheel in vegas

·
Registered
154 Posts
imported post

great pics! love the roulette wheel!! i rec'd my g-3 drivers yesterday, one yellow the other blue. the rotor spins easily and actually shakes the watch when you tap the case to make it wind fast! in one day both have not lost a minute, but its early to judge if it keeps good time. the only problem is that once your in low lighting there is NO LUM! i changed the blue one last night and put on the yellwo one but NO LUM> guess they are for daytime use only. rubber straps are real soft and comfortable so they will be for 'daylight use only'. i will express the lum issue when i see the 'mel' on 11-29 in jersey..rob a.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts