Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I actually think the yellow and the green look horrible. The watches were classy with the 3 they were selling. These just seem to casual. just my opinion.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I don't care for the green at all but I have a soft spot for yellow dials. Wouldn't buy it I don't think though. Would like to see the all black come to the shop though. I kinda like the Corduba variations and I really like the Orange/Black RD.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

yeah something doesnt look right about it - cant put my finger on it but -it dont look right!!

personally i think the watch is too classy to put colors on it like that - still looks good but i prefer the black dial

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

i actually really like the yellow myself........green,not too sure about......but the watch wasnt really meant to be classy, its billed as the ultimate sport watch.........just wish they would have made one in orange instead of the green....but the yellow, im digging it.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I can't tell if I like the two new colours of the SAS. The green looks like a mint green and I wish it were more of a Hunter Green. The yellow I'm not sure what to make of it. I guess I'd have to see them both in person to get an idea.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

U
G
L
Y

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

There is a triple black of that Corduba that doesn't look too bad at all imo.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Don't know how I missed this one but apparently Jim has it on hour 2 of his show on Sunday....now I really like this SAS......VP's anyone? I know some don't like black IP but beside the yellow dial stuff this really gets me.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Don't know how I missed this one but apparently Jim has it on hour 2 of his show on Sunday....now I really like this SAS......VP's anyone? I know some don't like black IP but beside the yellow dial stuff this really gets me.

THAT ONE, I do like. The colors are much more "special". That one is nice. I like the band/case color.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

I really wish they wouldn't have held this one back I probably would have grabbed it over the SS/Black version. I will probably have to just settle for a combat SAN III or that triple black Corduba if I get anything at all.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

And....here we go!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

I got the yellow and the green and the all black SAS. The watch is incredible. Love the size and the heft of them. Can't be a bad thing to love this watch.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts