Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Sorry, but if I ever had the desire to buy another Invicta, I would sell my current collection and buy a smart watch instead.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Sorry to say you will not find a whole lot of Invicta fans here... there are a few good models that everyone likes but the CS sucks and they have bad business practices. Just my .02

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like a good invite watch. They are a little big and sometimes heavy but for the most part they are nice and don't cost a lot. That's one of the pluses for the invite is the cost. For people that can afford your omegas and such then it's a good alliterative.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I like a good invite watch. They are a little big and sometimes heavy but for the most part they are nice and don't cost a lot. That's one of the pluses for the invite is the cost. For people that can afford your omegas and such then it's a good alliterative.
Just be careful on what model you choose.. a few of the older ones are quite nice.. for example the 8926ob is a great value.. and the grand divers are always good. And also the "Scooby" is a favorite of Invicta and non Invicta fans. Just do your research right here at watchfreeks!

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Gotta reprise what db1561 advises. Research your choice on the forums.
Nuther words "ask tha man who owns one" when you buy. to my chagrin,
I made some poor choices. But I still cotton to Invictas 9937. Once used
the Eta 2824 -2 movement but now use the Sellita 200. Good watch.
All my "poor choices" were flipped.

X traindriver Art

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dear Sir,

We came across your business portal while browsing the Internet.
If you are alright with it, we wish to place a message regarding our organisation
on your portal.

For more information about us kindly visit http://www.linsad.com.my/.

Do let us know the procedure that we need to follow in order to get our message live
on your portal.

Thanks and Regards,

LINs Advertising & Marketing Sdn Bhd
72-1, 2, 3 & 4, Fraser Business Park,
Jalan Metro Pudu, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603 9221 3388
General Fax: +603 9223 8688
Email: [email protected]

Linsad Advertising Agency in Malaysia who is a pioneer in handling this sophisticated
level of 360 degree of marketing approach. From designing, video ads creation, Social
Media Marketing, press advertising to digital marketing, Linsad serves an important
mix of both.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Llama:
Like I said, I drank the Invicta Kool Ade at the office!
Fool me once about Victer CS Bizness practices your
dault.
Fool me twice? MY FAULT.

Lou Snutt

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Some of their watches don't look too bad. But I would never buy one. Would never want to deal with the hassle of them breaking and so forth. I'm rather shocked to see retail of some watches or suggested price upwards of $600.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Gino:
Victer is the Lorcin 380 cal Auto of watchery IMO.
I'd rather have a slingshot than a Lorcin and a $
Ingersol pocket watch than a Victer

But if Victer floats your boat? Go for it!!

Lou Snutt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts