Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share with you all that Prometheus is sending out the Poseidons now. I received my email with FedEx data today and it should be here on Monday. Not bad at all from Portugal.
:smileyface_hand_cla

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
Thought I'd share with you all that Prometheus is sending out the Poseidons now. I received my email with FedEx data today and it should be here on Monday. Not bad at all from Portugal.
:smileyface_hand_cla

It will be nice to see some pictures and hear your opinion about it once it arrives.
It seems to be a good looking piece. :)

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry but I can't share any pics as hoped today, folks.

No package from Portugal was received today (as expected, according to their email last week) so I called FedEx to see whats up. Unfortunately, they've yet to receive the package in Portugal so FedEx couldn't keep their promise to have it delivered today. Oh well, I'm sure it will be here in a few days then.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Sorry but I can't share any pics as hoped today, folks.

No package from Portugal was received today (as expected, according to their email last week) so I called FedEx to see whats up. Unfortunately, they've yet to receive the package in Portugal so FedEx couldn't keep their promise to have it delivered today. Oh well, I'm sure it will be here in a few days then.

Here's a teaser for you Nate....mine arrived today as promised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
I missed the delivery but cab pick up from FedEx Office after 7. What do you think?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
I missed the delivery but cab pick up from FedEx Office after 7. What do you think?

It's very well done with the exception of the leather strap. It was pretty much a piece of junk. You'll see what I mean. I've already fixed that problem with a switcheroo

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
I did get the rubber strap, but haven't taken it out of the package yet

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
I've got this exact one coming and a stainless mint. Per arrangement with the gf I can only keep one.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
I've got this exact one coming and a stainless mint. Per arrangement with the gf I can only keep one.

That's a problem cuz I think you're gonna like both. Time for a new GF

1 - 16 of 16 Posts