Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

how long is it taking you to do each watch?

are we talking hours? or less then an hour?

Very cool!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Depends of course on the complexity of the watch and bracelet; as little as 45 minutes to a couple of hours.

CJ


TVDinner wrote:
how long is it taking you to do each watch?

are we talking hours? or less then an hour?

Very cool!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Yeah but I always forget..........:b

I will do some before and after shots on your stuff.

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
You need too start photoing all your handy work!
Cool I am excited to see that S1 touring edition Excursion completely shiny. Like TK I am a big fan of brushed and Bead blasted, but boy what a transformation with the polish work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,066 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:
Yeah but I always forget..........:b

I will do some before and after shots on your stuff.

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
You need too start photoing all your handy work!
Cool I am excited to see that S1 touring edition Excursion completely shiny. Like TK I am a big fan of brushed and Bead blasted, but boy what a transformation with the polish work.
Rip, you're getting your S1 done? That's gonna be sick! I might send that one as well, which ironic. The reason that I gravitated toward this model was the dial design and the fact that it didn't have that shiny-assed bracelet. Now I'm considering getting it polished?! Weeeeird!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

Woe woe woe there TK...I said nothing about polishing, I specialize in pink powder coat!!!:%:%:%

CJ

TUNAKLLR wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:
Yeah but I always forget..........:b

I will do some before and after shots on your stuff.

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
You need too start photoing all your handy work!
Cool I am excited to see that S1 touring edition Excursion completely shiny. Like TK I am a big fan of brushed and Bead blasted, but boy what a transformation with the polish work.
Rip, you're getting your S1 done? That's gonna be sick! I might send that one as well, which ironic. The reason that I gravitated toward this model was the dial design and the fact that it didn't have that shiny-assed bracelet. Now I'm considering getting it polished?! Weeeeird!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Woe woe woe there TK...I said nothing about polishing, I specialize in pink powder coat!!!:%:%:%

CJ

TUNAKLLR wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:
Yeah but I always forget..........:b

I will do some before and after shots on your stuff.

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
You need too start photoing all your handy work!
Cool I am excited to see that S1 touring edition Excursion completely shiny. Like TK I am a big fan of brushed and Bead blasted, but boy what a transformation with the polish work.
Rip, you're getting your S1 done? That's gonna be sick! I might send that one as well, which ironic. The reason that I gravitated toward this model was the dial design and the fact that it didn't have that shiny-assed bracelet. Now I'm considering getting it polished?! Weeeeird!
I just gave UPS my credit card number too pay the returned stipping, It will not arrive. Wow that redirection fee is not cheap but well worth it!
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top