Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

You noticed I didn't finish the post title???

Here it is in it's entirety:

Shiny stuff; just cuz....it will make George crazy!!!!

:t:t:t:t:b:b:b

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:
SURE SHOW OFF NOW!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I'm a big fan of brushed finishes, but you did some damn fine work there CJ! Thinking about sending you my ss Venom and an SAS!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

how long is it taking you to do each watch?

are we talking hours? or less then an hour?

Very cool!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

No prob TK, send whatever you need.

CJ

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I'm a big fan of brushed finishes, but you did some damn fine work there CJ! Thinking about sending you my ss Venom and an SAS!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Depends of course on the complexity of the watch and bracelet; as little as 45 minutes to a couple of hours.

CJ

TVDinner wrote:
how long is it taking you to do each watch?

are we talking hours? or less then an hour?

Very cool!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Yeah but I always forget..........:b

I will do some before and after shots on your stuff.

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
You need too start photoing all your handy work!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Cool I am excited to see that S1 touring edition Excursion completely shiny. Like TK I am a big fan of brushed and Bead blasted, but boy what a transformation with the polish work.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Cool I am excited to see that S1 touring edition Excursion completely shiny. Like TK I am a big fan of brushed and Bead blasted, but boy what a transformation with the polish work.
Rip, you're getting your S1 done? That's gonna be sick! I might send that one as well, which ironic. The reason that I gravitated toward this model was the dial design and the fact that it didn't have that shiny-assed bracelet. Now I'm considering getting it polished?! Weeeeird!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Woe woe woe there TK...I said nothing about polishing, I specialize in pink powder coat!!!:%:%:%

CJ

TUNAKLLR wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Rip, you're getting your S1 done? That's gonna be sick! I might send that one as well, which ironic. The reason that I gravitated toward this model was the dial design and the fact that it didn't have that shiny-assed bracelet. Now I'm considering getting it polished?! Weeeeird!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Woe woe woe there TK...I said nothing about polishing, I specialize in pink powder coat!!!:%:%:%

CJ

TUNAKLLR wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
I just gave UPS my credit card number too pay the returned stipping, It will not arrive. Wow that redirection fee is not cheap but well worth it!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Where are my sunglasses? Very bright and shiny Invictas CJ! Nice photography too. ....Bob

1 - 20 of 21 Posts