Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

He guys, this looks like a great new place to talk about watches.

Not much too say but I'm a middle-age guy from Indiana that loves all things watches and hates alot of drama associated with collecting them. I own about 32 watches and am always looking to get more.

I also looking forward to participating in this site as there are MANY friends already here!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Hey Brian...Whats up brutha...Glad you joined the club...Look forward to your participation here...Great place to discuss watches....

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

welcome............beleive me , this place will be drama free..........its all about our love of watches, and great friends.......and thats all it should be.

grab a chair, grab a cold one, get comfy with your favorite watch, and come to watchfreeks and have a good time...........

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

THANKS guys as this really does look like a good site. There are some good people her so that's a great start!

·
Registered
139 Posts
imported post

Hey ya middle aged old fella!!! I see some old friends are here so I decided to check it out too.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

bodypeersur wrote:
Hey ya middle aged old fella!!! I see some old friends are here so I decided to check it out too.
What's up my friend? GLAD you made it over here as there are some real good people here! I look forward to seeing your posts!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts