Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

First is my Invicta SAS that I got from our resident Duffster in a multi watch trade. BEAUTIFUL piece for sure.....

My SANIII...

My Sea Spider GMT...

My Marina Militare...

These are a few of what I have. I'll post more later!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Beautiful watches. And I finally see your MM. Very nice!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Beautiful watches Brian...I have the same SAS and that is one huge watch...Thanks for sharing brutha...

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
Beautiful watches Brian...I have the same SAS and that is one huge watch...Thanks for sharing brutha...
That SAS is a beautiful piece isn't it? I got this one from Duff in a multi watch trade. I gave him 4 watches and I got the SAS and don't regret it at all!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
First is my Invicta SAS that I got from our resident Duffster in a multi watch trade. BEAUTIFUL piece for sure.....

My Marina Militare...

Where did you buy your MM from? I know TV just got one as well, wondering if it was the same place?

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Nice pics. I actually pulled the trigger on the SAS in silvertone/black dial but after seeing several posts in various spots about minor flaws I decided to go with a SAN III instead but the pics of the SAS that I have seen are nice. I would prefer a mid-size on it though. I generally like my watches 50 and under except for my RD which I like a lot.

Can't wait to see more. Might give me some ideas.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Obviously I love the SAS, but that gold/ black combo on the III is awesome Brian! That is definitely one of their better variations. I had the 5040 with the gold dial. That one was hot, but the black dial against the gold inserts and rubber strap is sick! Smart pick sir.

I know I've written this before, but I really like that watch!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

GoDuke1 wrote:
sheraortho wrote:

My Marina Militare...

Where did you buy your MM from? I know TV just got one as well, wondering if it was the same place?
GoDuke1 - I posted a thread with a bunch of links to where most people purchase these - check out http://www.watchfreeks.com/view_topic.php?id=161&forum_id=40

:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts