Watch Freeks banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Some have it in spades ~ Others, not so much.

Are you born with it ?...OR...Is it something that is acquired through time & experience ?

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

It's something you either have or do not have (JMHO), so I say "born with it". Of course, one can always hone his/her skills, but there's nothing like a natural opposed to someone trying to be sexy.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I'm still trying to find it so I am going to go with 'born with it'. Some people just have that 'thing'. Like some people are cool, some people are sexy, some people are funny.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

its a state of mind

kinda like the power of positive thinking

before i met my wife -i had none -then when i got engaged /married -all of a sudden ladies came out of the woodwork!!! LOL

i read an article about this awhile back about people's State of mind - when a person (a man) is in a relationship -they are in a position of power (as they do not need a partner) so this becomes an appearence of confidence -the article actually stated that certain chemical stuff happens which then "sends out" messages to the opposite sex -which then becomes a factor in attrraction etc etc

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

What one person finds in sex appeal another might not. I had a co-worker tell me my wife was a sexy women, I dont find my wife to have any sex appeal at all!

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
What one person finds in sex appeal another might not. I had a co-worker tell me my wife was a sexy women, I dont find my wife to have any sex appeal at all!
Im seeing one of those follow up threads coming, when she figures your password out on WF buddy.:lol

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

She saw me type it!!!:%

She agree's and say's and I quote " I dont even know what that is":%

BW-1 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
Im seeing one of those follow up threads coming, when she figures your password out on WF buddy.:lol

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

I think some people are born with it. But I have known some women that most considered not very attractive that were sexy beyond words. You just had to get to know them. One in particular that I dated in the 1990's was a very athletic girl...she was on her college womens bball team...point guard at 5'7". We were golf buddies...she broke a 100 for 18 holes the thrid time she was on a golf course. Had the sexiest legs and tushy I've ever had the pleasure to ...OMG!!! Whew...I'm gonna need a cold shower now!!!!

Dang Duchess...you can come up with some questions babe!!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Bichondaddy wrote:
I think some people are born with it. But I have known some women that most considered not very attractive that were sexy beyond words. You just had to get to know them. One in particular that I dated in the 1990's was a very athletic girl...she was on her college womens bball team...point guard at 5'7". We were golf buddies...she broke a 100 for 18 holes the thrid time she was on a golf course. Had the sexiest legs and tushy I've ever had the pleasure to ...OMG!!! Whew...I'm gonna need a cold shower now!!!!

Dang Duchess...you can come up with some questions babe!!!
I am pretty sure she does it on purpose!:%

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.