Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Watch Freek
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, selling 5 watches to buy this one, although I will be pretty peeved if I don't end up with money in my pocket as well as the new watch. Ladies and gentleman, the Zelos Blacktip with a forged carbon dial. Known as the limited addition Timekeepers, with only 150 produced. 41mm, fantastic bezel, amazing bracelet, Miyota 9015 movement, and one of the best lumes you can get. Should be with me early next week.

Super Moderator
O.K. that is pretty phenomenal Wiggles, or really phenomenal to be a
little more accurate ! :D:cool: ..What's so great, is the watch really looks
deserving of being a limited edition imho sir. (y) So many times brands
will slap L.E. on a watch, and hardly change a thing. But this one really
does look fantastic at every turn. Even doing something very different,
and original with the carbon.

I mean we will see carbon, but usually on carbon watches, not stainless
steel ones. 馃く Those five watches are happy for you, and so am I MW.
A GIANT congrats a week ahead of time sir !!!

Aspiring Expert
That's a great-looking dial and bezel! and I really like the design on the hour hand that matches the 3, 6, 9, and 12 o: clock markers and the minute hand matches all the rest!

Oris Freek
Yep, selling 5 watches to buy this one, although I will be pretty peeved if I don't end up with money in my pocket as well as the new watch. Ladies and gentleman, the Zelos Blacktip with a forged carbon dial. Known as the limited addition Timekeepers, with only 150 produced. 41mm, fantastic bezel, amazing bracelet, Miyota 9015 movement, and one of the best lumes you can get. Should be with me early next week.
View attachment 133773
I hate square hand tips. But the rest looks very nice. Hope it's worth the five you're flipping.:cool:

Watch Freek
Discussion Starter #5
I hate square hand tips. But the rest looks very nice. Hope it's worth the five you're flipping.:cool:
I tend to agree, about the hands. It's always a trade off between aesthetics and getting as much lume on the hands as possible though

Aspiring Expert
Personally, I like "flag" hands when the hour markers are square, the same width, and design as the hands, and this watch checks all those boxes...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts