Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any input on this vendor? Looking at his catalog of straps and buckles but its out of the USA so I had some concerns. He does have a Paypal account so that's a plus.
Thanks, Alan (twindolphins)

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Link?

·
Registered
246 Posts
I just ordered a bronze buckle from him this week, so far, excellent communication.
Good feedback on the bay, selling on amazon, here and ebay at least.

Stand by, I will post up when the buckle comes in but I have a good feeling about it so far, he makes some cool looking stuff for sure!

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Straps look great to me and love those buckles. Wondering if I can get a shark buckle in stainless for my shark diver

sent via mobile

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hello,

Perhaps I could tell you something about myself.
I live and work in Lithuania, all the straps and buckles that you see on my website I have done by myself. I mostly work on special orders, but I have a certain amount of already premade straps and buckles. So far most of my clients were russians, as I am a member of a similar watch forum only in russian.

I would like to correct boatmangc, right now I am only selling via ebay. Normaly when someone has a special order, we communicate via email, where I am told the correct measurements, the style of the buckle or strap, after I finish the order, I send photos of that work and if it is acceptable, we proceed with payment via paypal, and right after I receive the payment I ship it out to the given location.

You can see my work, for concrete clients, on my website:
marinestraps.wordpress.com
Some of the things I make are uploded to ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/usr/aladinasarunas
For any further information, feel free to ask here, or contact me via email:
[email protected]

Arunas

P.S. hikeNbike, at the moment I am only doing buckles out of bronze (CuSn10, the color of this bronze is pinkish) and in the near future out of silver.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Hello,

I live and work in Lithuania, all the straps and buckles that you see on my website I have done by myself. I mostly work on special orders, but I have a certain amount of already premade straps and buckles. So far most of my clients were russians, as I am a member of a similar watch forum only in russian.

I would like to correct boatmangc, right now I am only selling via ebay. Normaly when someone has a special order, we communicate via email, where I am told the correct measurements, the style of the buckle or strap, after I finish the order, I send photos of that work and if it is acceptable, we proceed with payment via paypal, and right after I receive the payment I ship it out to the given location.

[email protected]

Arunas

P.S. hikeNbike, at the moment I am only doing buckles out of bronze (CuSn10, the color of this bronze is pinkish) and in the near future out of silver.
Looking forward the silver ones. Please post pictures and pricing when you have completed them.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Anyone have any input on this vendor? Looking at his catalog of straps and buckles but its out of the USA so I had some concerns. He does have a Paypal account so that's a plus.
Thanks, Alan (twindolphins)
Have confidence- bought three straps and one buckle from Arunas. No problems whatsoever

·
Registered
246 Posts
Got my bronze buckle from Aladinas yesterday

Very nice!!

Reactions: aladinas and chase

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Hello,

[email protected]

Arunas

It's interesting that you say the CuSn10 is pinkish. It's difficult to discern the color from the photos, so I assumed it was more of a yellow bronze. It sounds as if it may be similar to the salmon tone of CuSn8. This may be a good, reasonably priced alternative to the oversized Maddog buckles that came with my bronze CH6. Do you have any better photos of it?

·
Registered
996 Posts
I got the same buckle as boatmangc above. It's quite nice but has a few sharp edges. I sanded it with a fine sanding block and it's now perfect. :)

But a little hand finishing would really take these to the next level.

·
Registered
153 Posts
bracky72, I do not recall sending you any of my buckles, neither via ebay or here. So perhaps there is a missunderstanding. Perhaps you could give me a hint when did that happen?

·
Registered
996 Posts
I'm ebay user bldavenport. It's a great buckle I just sanded down a few pointy spots so that they don't damage a strap. I'll take a picture later of what I'm talking about.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts