Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering about the Pulsar line in the Seiko brand of ownership. I've eyeballed a fairly inexpensive analog / digital version called the PW6011 and PW6013. They look like they are built well and IF the Seiko quality is there I may snag one, just because. Any folks out there have some experience in this Pulsar brand. ?

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Haven't had a Pulsar in many years now, but love the looks of many of their newer models.
Love to hear more about peoples more resent experience.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
I don't own the model shown but I've had very good luck with the Pulsar brand and own several models. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another,especially a dual movement.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have one of the Pulsar Solar Divers. It is still running strong after many years of ownership (band broke years ago and has a replacement on it now).

I too would buy a Pulsar again.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I'm a sucker for an ana-digi. Never owned a Pulsar but with Seiko backing them you know it will be reliable. That one you posted looks cool to me.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have a Pulsar dress watch that is 35 years old. Just replace the battery every few years and no problem. I re sealed it a few years ago cause it fogged up. Still keeps almost perfect time.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I have a Pulsar chrono. It runs a little fast, and I immediately replaced the bracelet (hollow links shaped to look solid. Comfortable, but loud). I like it. It's in the rotation pretty regularly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts