Watch Freeks banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I have a SRP481K inbound and I'm pretty sure Im going to need a few extra links. So I called Seiko service to purchase and they said that since the watch is not a US market watch they dont have any links. So I guess what I need to do is find a US version with the same band and order a few of those? Any ideas on what would match up?

thanks.
Ken

·
Banned
754 Posts
Congratulations on that Ice Snow Monster! It's a 22mm Baby Monster bracelet. It'll be the same exact bracelet as the orange and black baby monsters. Oddly enough, the Ice Snow Monster is bigger which was a big surprise for me but not in a bad way. Still wears super comfortably. How big is your wrist ? Mine is a tad smaller than 8.25in and with all links, it fit me loosely.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations on that Ice Snow Monster! It's a 22mm Baby Monster bracelet. It'll be the same exact bracelet as the orange and black baby monsters. Oddly enough, the Ice Snow Monster is bigger which was a big surprise for me but not in a bad way. Still wears super comfortably. How big is your wrist ? Mine is a tad smaller than 8.25in and with all links, it fit me loosely.

I have a 8.5 wrist So you are saying as it comes stock the bracelet was loose? If so maybe I will wait for it to arrive before looking for the iinks.

·
Banned
754 Posts
Yes. And it comes with diver's extension. I'd definitely wait just in case. I do hear that Seiko is awesome with providing links. Haven't confirmed it.

Can't remember which micro adjustment it was on when I sold it. I miss it but have another silver dial piece and can't afford everything I want. It's a really beautiful watch.

Only pics I have left of it.

Reactions: Droponu

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes. And it comes with diver's extension. I'd definitely wait just in case. I do hear that Seiko is awesome with providing links. Haven't confirmed it.

Can't remember which micro adjustment it was on when I sold it. I miss it but have another silver dial piece and can't afford everything I want. It's a really beautiful watch.

Only pics I have left of it.
Very nice! Thanks for the info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts