Watch Freeks banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I know this is a long shot but does anyone own and are willing to sell their Seiko Spring Drive Moon Phase 2 SNR011 or Seiko Ananta Spring Drive SNR023? It's a magnificent timepiece that I've wanted for a long time. Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
I have one as your photos. I purchased it second hand a couple of years back on the steel bracelet and after that I purchased a Ananta OEM leather strap for it as well. Unfortunattly mine has gotten scratched up a lot as the highly polished bezel and fine cut lines in the watch case pick up scratches and dings very easily. Having said that the movement and watch technology is truly a marvel. A gentle shake of the wrist for around 10 minutes or so powers it up to the 72 hour reserve and mine is accurate to approx 1 second in 10 days. Hope you find one I love mine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Myke, thanks so much for sharing. Your SNR023 is a beauty! You could take it to a watch repair shop and have it polished, right?

And thank you, the search will continue :)

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
I will send it back to japan for a service in a few years and i hope they will clean up the scratches. A lot of us that collect watches don't wear them much sometimes as the scratches could effect the resale value if you want to flip it. I just wear and use them. I want to enjoy my time. Have you searched on the resale site Watch Recon for the Seiko?

Myke, thanks so much for sharing. Your SNR023 is a beauty! You could take it to a watch repair shop and have it polished, right?

And thank you, the search will continue :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't know about that site but I'll make sure to check. Any other sites you recommend checking? A few people mentioned Rakuten and I heard Japan Yahoo auctions as well. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts