Crystal - Sapphire
See through glass back

Dimensions:
43 mm by 44 mm by 13 mm

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

grrrrrrr. . . I had a shot at that watch, with both the contrast stitch leater and the bracelet, as new, for $400 and I sat on my hands and missed out!!!! DOH!!!!!!!

My watchmaker had it and is probably still thinking I'm a dufus for blinking . . . .

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

dedward wrote:
I've got one with both the bracelet and the leather strap.Pretty cool watch.

AAAaaarrrrghhhhhhh!!!!!!! That's it. . . . I'm going to poke a hole in my skull, there must be something loose in there rolling around!!!!! How the hell did I let that get away??!?!?!!!?!? Another great watch you own Bro' . . . .

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

now I really like it on the bracelet!!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Damn Ded!!! Won't don't you own %$#@&!!!!:%:%:%

CJ
. . .I know! He's my favourite guy to live horologically vicariously through!!!! I suspected for a time that he lived in a refrigerator box . . . had no mortgage . . . and that's how he afforded so many primo pieces. But he does seem to have a car and a house and . . . . :lol

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Yeah Randy and probably don't wanna see his house or know what kind of car he owns LOL!!:%

CJ

randyswagon wrote:
Seattle wrote:
Damn Ded!!! Won't don't you own %$#@&!!!!:%:%:%

CJ
. . .I know! He's my favourite guy to live horologically vicariously through!!!! I suspected for a time that he lived in a refrigerator box . . . had no mortgage . . . and that's how he afforded so many primo pieces. But he does seem to have a car and a house and . . . . :lol

·
Banned
556 Posts
imported post

I scored this one not long ago.

some think I don't like Seikos.Well thats not really the case.I don't like some of seikos dive watches because they use hardlex on most of them and the bracelets are junk.Now thats not all of them though. some of the kinetics have great bracelets and sapphire crystals.Most of their sportura and ingnition models are also well done.

I would like to see more seikos for the usa market.I'd also like to see Seiko use some fair pricing instead of whats going on right now. They'll put a highend movement in a dive watch and charge 2300.00.other than the movement, its a junk watch.But they'll put that same movement in a velatura or a premier and sell ot for 600.00 and the watch is pure quality.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.