Watch Freeks banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
View attachment 68114 Just in an hour ago my first venture away from Citizen in a long time.
First impressions are very good 200m water resistant with screw down crown and screw down pushers for the chronograph.
Three main variants in this style but my preference was the pepsi bezel.
Divers extension on the bracelet with a fold over safety clasp.
Three sub dials 24 hour, seconds and the 60 minute chronograph dial.
This watch has an outstanding look and feel for the price paid £160.00 with free delivery on a Sunday, that's Amazon UKs superb service.
The only downside for me is the bracelet it feels a little cheap, but for the price I should not complain. I will more than likely swap the bracelet anyway and get it on a mesh.

Thanks for looking, have a good day.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

·
1,629 Posts
Nice pick up, congrats! I had the blue model and the black model... regret letting them go. They are still on my "re-purchase" list.

Reactions: desk_diver

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks peeps I will be using this one as my daily beater, as I no longer work in an office. I want to save on my Citizen collection getting bumped and scraped as some of them are becoming rare or are to valuable. Thanks for looking.

·
Super Moderator
14,608 Posts
Terrific pick-up dd ! :) These really are impressive all the way around it looks like. Just from hearing all of the great things about it is impressive enough. Then seeing the great pictures of the detail, size, and pepsi combo is off the charts awesome !!! :cool: So glad you added this to the collection. Keep on enjoying it. Congratulations !

·
Long Time Member
1,969 Posts
Nice pick up! I have one like it. Do agree 100% on the downside being the bracelet. The centre links that are raised & polished are a scratch magnet! & yes, a little cheap in feel. Clasp is nothing to write home about either. (and the folded end links - yikes, rattle, rattle, rattle). Having said this, it's a nice piece to add to collection. Great beater. Good value IMO. Fabulous lume. Now that I think about it, I should wear it some more. Hasn't been on wrist in 5 months! Tomorrow it will get worn! Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice pick up! I have one like it. Do agree 100% on the downside being the bracelet. The centre links that are raised & polished are a scratch magnet! & yes, a little cheap in feel. Clasp is nothing to write home about either. (and the folded end links - yikes, rattle, rattle, rattle). Having said this, it's a nice piece to add to collection. Great beater. Good value IMO. Fabulous lume. Now that I think about it, I should wear it some more. Hasn't been on wrist in 5 months! Tomorrow it will get worn! Enjoy.

All the bezel varients on this model of watch look good.
I would like to see this watch on after market straps, be it mesh, rubber, nato, leather or a better quality bracelet.

Anyone have any pictures? I did a search all be it a quick one but did not find anything.

Thanks for reading.

Reactions: Roarry

·
1,030 Posts
Mine says hello.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts