Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just arrived and on the wrist. On a Nato for now. Love it! It's just one of those watches that grow on you over time if your into the classic Seiko's. I remember the first time I saw one I really didn't care for it. Glad I saw the light as they are better in person.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Fabulous!! Love the strap as well. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 59yukon01

·
Registered
128 Posts
Man everyone is getting a Tuna. Fantastic looking watch. I will have to go and check them out. enjoy

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Looking superb on that Nato, I personally don't normally like Nato straps but that is an excellent combination.
What brand of Nato is that?

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looking superb on that Nato, I personally don't normally like Nato straps but that is an excellent combination.
What brand of Nato is that?

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.
Thanks! This one is a Maratac Nato. However I find the Crown & Buckle Premium straps to be just as good, and being an inch shorter work better for me.

·
Super Moderator
10,673 Posts
Beautiful Yukon ! :eek: :smile-thumb: Can see why you are enjoying this one so much, and how it was able to grow on you over time. It really is a look, or design that is so unique, but now classic at the same time. When you look at it too, you wonder wow, this watch should be many thousands of dollars it's so cool. Really is extraordinary ! Glad you have one to enjoy. Huge congratulations to you !

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My initial impressions of this watch is just an OMG! Meaning I can't believe I didn't get this one sooner. I also have a Shogun and if I had to pick between the two the Shogun would be the one I'd sell. Absolutely love this Tuna, as it just fits my personality. Timing it on time.gov and it is spot on. Hits all the marks perfectly. Never been this impressed with a watch before. Needless to say this will be a keeper for sure!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts