Watch Freeks banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.ablogtowatch.com/seiko-recraft-automatic-watch-watch-review/

I really nice article on the Seiko Recraft series from 2014. My daughter got me one as a gift last Chrismas, and it's one of my favorite watches in my rotation.

There's one thing overlooked in the article. I like the heft of the Recraft watches. They've got a very substantial feel on the wrist.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
I totally agree with you.
I own the green dial and the blue dial models.

I swapped the bracelet on the green one for a custom
green leather strap and it always draws complements from
people when I wear it.

Congrats and tell your daughter she has great taste.
But then you already know that.

:smileyface_hand_cla

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have the smokey black with the blue outer ring, great watch for the money. It is only about 43.5 mm not 45 mm. EZ to wear ..no fatigue.
I could not read the dial very well so I pulled it out of the case removed all the hands and relooooomed her. Actually pretty easy and looks very good. Might get the green.

·
Long Time Member
1,096 Posts
Love that version, but I went with the green dial. I think I would of been just as happy with that version too. Very nice.

·
Long Time Member
1,739 Posts
Any chance you could post a pic? I'm sure a lot of us would love to see it. Thanks.
I have the smokey black with the blue outer ring, great watch for the money. It is only about 43.5 mm not 45 mm. EZ to wear ..no fatigue.
I could not read the dial very well so I pulled it out of the case removed all the hands and relooooomed her. Actually pretty easy and looks very good. Might get the green.

·
Senior Freek
1,358 Posts
These might inspire me to get my first tonneau

1 - 12 of 12 Posts