Watch Freeks banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I should have bought this in the summer because it is COLD in the dog house this time of the year. :%

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

look at the Orange Monster! Real nice. I love the LUM on those also.

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

nice watch. good orange color. congrats

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Very cool. I'm still waiting on mine to arrive with the SS bracelet. It left Florida a week ago and it is in Illinois right now. You have to love Package Basic by UPS. The long holiday weekend didn't help either. Get us some lume shots please. I love the lume on this watch.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

I expect that when she see the Orca I bought and is now on my wrist. FOUR

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
How smooth is that second hand sweeping?? How accurate is it holding time?? Questions, questions.....I'm looking forward to mine getting here.
Can't report yet. Just got it. Did put a black light to it and the lume is unreal. Other than that I haven't had time to go over it yet. I will report back later.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
How smooth is that second hand sweeping?? How accurate is it holding time?? Questions, questions.....I'm looking forward to mine getting here.
Can't report yet. Just got it. Did put a black light to it and the lume is unreal. Other than that I haven't had time to go over it yet. I will report back later.
Sweet keep us posted. Mine won't be here until Monday. It will take about 2 weeks exactly to get here. Crazy!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Rob, I think you'll be quite pleased with the smoothness of the movement. Lume and that smoothness are UNQUESTIONABLY the best in this price class. Accuracy may not be it's strongest point out of the box (20 sec/day is prob average), but many people have regulated them to within COSC specs. Again, for the money, IMO it's fine.

It's on the small end of the watches I actually wear, but it's unbeatable at what it does.

Great watch!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

argabright wrote:
Rob, I think you'll be quite pleased with the smoothness of the movement. Lume and that smoothness are UNQUESTIONABLY the best in this price class. Accuracy may not be it's strongest point out of the box (20 sec/day is prob average), but many people have regulated them to within COSC specs. Again, for the money, IMO it's fine.

It's on the small end of the watches I actually wear, but it's unbeatable at what it does.

Great watch!
Thanks!! I look forward to it's arrival.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.