Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Here is a good review on the Seiko Orange Monster. ....Bob

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/TbMLBtwiux8&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Very good video. I'm assuming that this movement is not hand windable. I've noticed that most Seiko movements do not have this feature and that they require a winder or to be worn on a regular basis.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Very nice video. Thanks for posting that Bob!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Great Video! I have actually had pretty BAD luck keeping mine wound. Winders (at least mine) do NOT work, however the tiniest movement gets it started and it has a pretty good power reserve, so if you wore it every OTHER day, it might be ok. As an ONLY watch, it would be stellar, but I just set it when I wear it. It's NOT hand-wind-able or hackable but it is SUCH a good watch for the $$$ that most people just don't care. There is a HUGE variety of MODS for this watch.

It's a great watch, albeit at the smallest end of what I'll wear at this time. Styles change and this may be a "large" watch again someday, though.

David

·
Registered
298 Posts
imported post

I don't think this can be hand wound. I keep mine in a winder when I'm not wearing it and it seems to keep very good time. The winder keeps it going to I'm sure what your problem might be !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts