Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well despite all my attempts at personal INTERVENTION!! I could not resist the urge to pick up the Orange Monster on Stainless Steel. I have wanted this piece for sometime, but always picked up other watches instead. I got in on the deal with Yugster.com for $159.00. Here is their stock photo

Thanks for all the help from the WF enablers. I will be sleeping on the couch tonight.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

I tried to save you.

·
Registered
298 Posts
imported post

I have the watch - it is about a 45mm case and very confortable on the wrist. The lume is very good

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi Rob, that is a fantastic timepiece. Check out the video reveiw at the Seiko forum. Congrats and wear your Orange Monster in good health. ....Bob

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Thanks everyone. I look forward to this timepiece. I have come to the conclusion that I have no self control Ha Ha LOL. I will check out the video Bob. Thanks for sharing.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

I'm a sucker for any orange dial or bezel as you can see by my Avatar. I think orange/black is the coolest combination and then with SS you just can't go wrong.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

rmar wrote:
I have the watch - it is about a 45mm case and very confortable on the wrist. The lume is very good
Very cool. Does it seem to run too fast or too slow?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I am really looking forward to seeing this one on you. I have wanted it for a while but just have not pulled the trigger or been NBZ when there was a deal.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I am really looking forward to seeing this one on you. I have wanted it for a while but just have not pulled the trigger or been NBZ when there was a deal.
I was in the NBZ too until tonight. I lasted oh one week. LOL!!! Ha Ha

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

I just found an excuse for buying this watch. This watch is to commemorate and celebrate the fact that I just hit 1000+ posts tonight on Watch Freeks. Hurray for me. Now let me see if I can sell this to the wife. Wish me luck. James will you tell her that it was a gift for hitting 1000 posts? That might go over better Ha Ha LOL!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

you got it - 100% gift, from you.... TO YOU!! :)

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
you got it - 100% gift, from you.... TO YOU!! :)
I broke it to her moments ago and surprisingly she took it rather well. She said that I would have to sell another watch to pay for it, but she didn't hurt me, which is good Ha Ha LOL!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

what are you going to sell??? give us a preview of your next for sale thread!!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
what are you going to sell??? give us a preview of your next for sale thread!!!
When I figure out what I can part with I will announce it on the sale thread. This will be very tough as I'm attached to all my watches LOL!!! It might be an Invicta Sea Spider XL Chronograph if I can get a fair amount for it. I know you already own a Sea Spider XL. I will have to look the collection over and see if I can find one that nobody has.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

MikeyShingles wrote:
You wont regret it! Its an awesome piece - mine gets lots of wrist action. Congrats!!!
Cool, thanks Mikey! I plan on giving this a lot of wrist time. I have been babying my new Accutron so it will be nice to have a watch I'm not terrified about hitting a door jam with. I love orange dials and when it's a diver I can't resist.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts