Watch Freeks banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the model number of this Seiko Monster? (photo found on the web)? I'm having a hard time finding it online. Any JDM online retailers that carry it?
$200 right?

Attachments

·
Registered
11,016 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
That is the original (1st gen) SKX779 Monster with the 7S26 movement and an aftermarket mesh bracelet.

$200 is a little high for that model now that the 2nd gen with the 4R36 movement can be had for around $200.

There is also a 6R15 powered Prospex Monster, but that jumps up closer to $500 and is not worth it IMO.

You can find them all on Amazon, Creation Watches, Joma, and the other major online retailers.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
That is the original (1st gen) SKX779 Monster with the 7S26 movement and an aftermarket mesh bracelet.

$200 is a little high for that model now that the 2nd gen with the 4R36 movement can be had for around $200.

There is also a 6R15 powered Prospex Monster, but that jumps up closer to $500 and is not worth it

Here it is at Creation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ganson and Weezy

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

There is also a 6R15 powered Prospex Monster, but that jumps up closer to $500 and is not worth it IMO.

You can find them all on Amazon, Creation Watches, Joma, and the other major online retailers.
Thanks
I agree - $500 for a Monster is too much

1 - 5 of 5 Posts