Watch Freeks banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

Hey CT

BarnBuilder posted one the other day and i really liked it alot so i saw this one on the Bay -used but in good condition so i kept an eye on it -looked around the net for it but this was my best bet -got lucky to land it!!

also its a nice dial on a classic 3 hand auto -the dial is NOT flat & boring -i guess this is the MAJOR part of Seiko's attraction for me -their AUTO's are true divers and their dials are really nice looking!!

CurrentTime wrote:

Congrats, George!

It's a great looking watch!

What was the attraction to this watch for you? Just curious. :)

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Thanks, George.

It's good to know the specific reasons why people are attracted to the watches that they buy. This way, I learn! :)

WATCHURSELF wrote:
Hey CT

BarnBuilder posted one the other day and i really liked it alot so i saw this one on the Bay -used but in good condition so i kept an eye on it -looked around the net for it but this was my best bet -got lucky to land it!!

also its a nice dial on a classic 3 hand auto -the dial is NOT flat & boring -i guess this is the MAJOR part of Seiko's attraction for me -their AUTO's are true divers and their dials are really nice looking!!

CurrentTime wrote:

Congrats, George!

It's a great looking watch!

What was the attraction to this watch for you? Just curious. :)

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

Yeah I'm loving the 3 hand Auto's but the dial needs to POP not just a flat nothing looking dial

Seiko seems to do a really nice job on their dials and i'm hooked on them right now!!!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

This came in today - i love it -the only thing is

that damned Monster Bracelet!!! UGHHH!!!

what a pain in the butt to size!!!!

learned my lesson from the last time though

sized it carefully!!!

SUCCESS!!!!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imported post

I was actually pondering on getting a nice Thick Leather Strap for it - dont know where i saw this exact watch on a nice thick (5-6mm thick) Tan Leather -but the look really got me

the only problem is Seiko makes such nice Bracelets -its a shame to take it off and replace it!!!

so i'm kinda torn between the two looks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.