Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This SBDB009 is another exquisite diver from Seiko. The Spring Drive movement just adds another layer of style and sophistication.

The titanium case and protective shroud are large at 50mm but feel very light and nimble. The rubber strap is very soft and pliable, its designed for comfort and engineered for the watch to ride high on the wrist.

The lugs are spaced close together an allows the watch to accommodate almost all wrist sizes. Folks with smaller wrist will have no problem being comfortable wearing this watch.

If you're a Seiko junkie looking to purchase your first Spring Drive, this is a great place to start. It's the same Spring Drive Movement used in a Grand Seiko Diver but at a much better price point.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I've been wanting an all-black diver for quite sometime now. This may be it. Congrats on the purchase!

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Love the legendary Seiko shroud. Congrats on a very cool watch!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,637 Posts
Can't get nicer than that Spanky ! :smileyface_hand_cla :cool: Really is such an outstanding watch with the way it seems so aggressive, and edgy on the one hand. Then on the other side of the coin, seems so solidly built, and well thought out. It's one of those stunners where you don't know where to look first, or what is the best part because the whole watch rocks !!! :) Extraordinary ! Congratulations Spanky ! Big congrats !!!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Slowmotion, thanks for posting the review. Do any of the Seiko Marine Master Series with shrouds have markers? I'm not sure. I bet Ganson will know the answer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts