Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard of the "King Turtle" and was checking them out, nice but I'm Turtled out, having a Padi and flipping a "Save the Ocean". Then I discovered they have "King Samurai" as well??

I was never intrigued by the Samurai mostly because of the "industrial" looking case design. Then I saw this one, sapphire crystal and ceramic bezel and the eye-popping white dial,, yowza!

Always wanted a nice White Dial watch, was tempted to get my Seamaster with the white dial but went blue instead, this one is going to fill the bill.

·
2,548 Posts
I'm surprised at the sapphire/ceramic upgrades. I actually like the Samurai case but the dial on this reminds of tiling my bathrooms

·
Super Moderator
883 Posts
For USD 595 or 695 (depending on the model), I would be surprised if Seiko didn't include sapphire and ceramic.

Steinhart offers that these days for +/- USD 544 (tax n/i), and Phoibos does it for USD 289...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Wow is right. Whole piece's colors and materials jive perfectly.

It presents the aggressiveness of a SAMURAI and the harmony of KANSO. Arigato for sharing.

·
Super Moderator
12,854 Posts
It would be a terrific way to add a white dial to the collection Chaz,
and the way the dial is done is intriguing also. o_O(y)It's a way to
get a while dial, but one that is a little different at the same time.
It would be something you didn't have in the collection both in
the color, and the style, or dial pattern I mean. 🙂Plus those nice
upgrades kick things up nicely too !

Yowza is right Chaz. ..Looking forward to hearing how you like it !
Actually think it will really impress. A GIANT congrats ahead of time !!!

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For USD 595 or 695 (depending on the model), I would be surprised if Seiko didn't include sapphire and ceramic.

Steinhart offers that these days for +/- USD 544 (tax n/i), and Phoibos does it for USD 289...
You can get this model for $440 off of Amazon right now!

·
Super Moderator
883 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts