·
Registered
3,657 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
They are just so damn small, I have yet too find one that brings any wrist appeal at all!
What about this one?

Seiko Divers Kinetic SKA293P1
Type: Divers
Movement: Quartz Kinetic
Calibre: 5M62

Model: SKA293P1
Crystal: Hardlex
Dial: Black with large luminous hands and markers
Bezel: Unidirectional bezel
Case: Stainless steel with screw down crown
Case diameter: 47mm with crowm
Case thickness: 14mm
Water resistance: 200meters
Bracelet width: 22mm lug
Bracelet/Strap: Solid stainless steel links with wetsuit extension clasp

Mov't from Japan

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

47mm with crown equals 45mm max. I wont own a watch smaller then 48mm. Kind of like throwing a Hot Dog down a hall way, it just dont fit!LOL

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Well I can tell ya that their price for the Orange Monster on a strap is high compared to other places I've seen them. Also, they only have 2 divers that I can tell. That's what Seiko is most widely known for so you'd think they would have some for sale, wouldn't you??

·
Registered
312 Posts
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
Well I can tell ya that their price for the Orange Monster on a strap is high compared to other places I've seen them. Also, they only have 2 divers that I can tell. That's what Seiko is most widely known for so you'd think they would have some for sale, wouldn't you??
I was just thinking that; the"Orange Monster" is one of Seikos hot watches, but many for under $200 on Ebay, and not just from overseas!! I have been tempted, as I have a few Seikos, and love the kinetics; VERY accurate, and unique!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.