Discussion Starter #1
imported post

rare Seiko Chronograph Sports 100 7A28-7009 Alien watch was designed by

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/CGQxY8d_fjk&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

like this james.. Not on this bracelet anymore, need to take a shot with the new seiko bracelet. trying to find original bracelet but i've been told its a tough find! Watch works perfect and chrono snaps back to 12 just like new!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Look at that. Very cool. When did you get that one?

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

Yesterday, been looking at it for 6 months and the shop owner didnt know what he had and i offered a silly price and he took it an then i didnt know a thing about it either, but once i started researching it found out how cool it is! Missing the top black plastic pusher cover and not the original bracelet (seems they are impossible to come by) Found some yellow pusher covers on ebay that go on the black watch but the guy wants 100 bucks for a dollar worth of plastic! i put another bracelet on it last night and it looks just like the one on the left and has a nice clasp, watch on the right is the original bracelet!

Funny story i was looking for info on the watch and it brought me to your thread James, if i would have seen it earlier would have ran down and bought the watch then!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Very cool. Many threads on this site are starting to come up first on Search Engine results which is fantastic. That is really a great find. Completely unique and very rare it seems.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think this is a really interesting watch, one I'm sure would attract a lot of notice when worn due to its asymmetric and blocky shape, designed by the car designer Giugiaro. I would definitely say I much prefer the silver version over the black.
What would you say would be a fair price to pay for one of these in almost miny condition.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Cali Kid I wonder whether a computer geek somewhere would be able to 3D print a new pusher for a lot less than 100$ by making a copy of the bottom one assuming they're the same pattern.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts