Watch Freeks banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I just thought I would let you all know, I'm gonna be off-line all week this week. I'll be in Dallas for the week at a sales meeting:eek:. I can't even begin to tell you how much fun this is gonna be! Honestly, there is nothing fun about sitting in a conference room from 8:00-5:00 listening to someone else talk. Then we have a day and a half of computer training because we are getting new sales software. The only good thing is I'll get to hook up with an old high school friend whom I haven't seen in at least 20 years that I reconnected with thru FaceBook. So that will be the highlight. So, I'll check back with you wonderful people this weekend. Take care and i hope everyone has a great week!!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

Try to have a lil' fun in your down time & don't forget to bring your sweetie a gift from your travels...Oh...and don't make eye contact with strange women.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Have fun! Aren't there fun evening events planned? I have been to Dallas a bunch of times and there are some great restaurants and places to go out.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Have a great trip and a safe trip. Find yourself one of those giant steak places in Dallas.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Hey Brian, seek out some night life Bro. Change of pace and all that. All work and no play is........................................... a drag my friend. Enjoy yourself if even a little bit. Have a safe trip.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.