Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I did it...I finally got the 1963 on Amazon.

Full Review:
Seagull 1963 Review - The Chinese Airforce Chronograph

Watch is exactly as promised, and I'm ecstatic! Arrived *significantly* faster than Amazon led me to believe. This is a great-looking military watch, and the stopwatch function works great. Couldn't be more pleased. It is a wonderful watch both in form and function. It is a must have for orologists and enthusiasts of militaria. The Nato strap makes it great for casual and formal wear.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Really sharp looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nice tin shot. I had never seen one of those. I also liked the review and find myself considering one now :)

·
Registered
414 Posts
They are very nice! Venus 175 based Seagull ST-19, very acurated, easy to wear, well made..
Here is my 42mm Panda 63 Edition

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Ok
Honestly?
Chinese Air Force uses this?

Other than that, it's quite nice looking

I like their hand crankers

·
Registered
414 Posts
Ok
Honestly?
Chinese Air Force uses this?

Other than that, it's quite nice looking

I like their hand crankers
Honestly? they did used ......in 1963 ;) reason why these ones are called, 1963 "re-editions"

·
1,002 Posts
What is the daily accuracy on yours? Just curious.

·
Registered
66 Posts
And now that you've got me hooked on these, I was just wondering if you had any opinions on sources for buying them. I see that Long Island Watch sells the 42mm ones through Amazon. I wonder about the 38mm too.

Elsewhere, there has been a lot of debate and confusion as apparently there have been different manufacturers. I'm always looking for additional insights. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts