Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK my peeps, we all have our own vision of what constitutes the "ultimate diver" but I gotta tell you, the new SD4000 (ref.116600) does it for me! What a tool, 4000ft rating, in-house COSC calibre 3135 movement, 40mm (wears like a 42mm), 904L SS, drop dead gorgeous, what else can you ask for, lol.

All kidding aside, if you were to sell off your multiple pieces to snag this beast, you would not be sorry. Got a killer deal from a fellow TRF peep NIB, with new 5year warranty card, traded in my mint no-date C-SUB. Zero regrets, this baby is the real deal!!

Enjoy the pics, used a new app on iphone and they came out pretty cool.:clapping-hands-abov
Cheers, Maarten

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a nice watch! Wears a little smaller than the Sub-C, but thicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True dat andrema, the case lugs are a bit smaller which makes it flow so smoothly. KILLER PAIR YOU GOT!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
stunning.

just stunning

Reactions: 5150XF

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
A Masterpiece....Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
489 Posts
Beautiful piece!

·
Super Moderator
10,680 Posts
It's true Maarten ! :) What else can you ask for honestly?! :eek: What a looker !!! ..Can imagine how much you must be enjoying this one this weekend, and how the more you look at it. The more you find to like, or love. Think it's hard for a watch to tick all the boxes, but this one does it easily ! Perfection Maarten ! A big congratulations on it. Hope you keep on enjoying !

·
Registered
67 Posts
This is one sweet Grail watch. Awesome catch!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts