Watch Freeks banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW!!! I am totally impressed with this watch. I just picked it up at the post office a little while ago.

Not to long ago Brice loaned me a Diver One Silicon that was an excellent watch for the price. So I have been intrigued since then, but I kept putting off pulling the trigger on one. Boy was I missing out!!! This is a great watch and a beast all in one. It is super robust and the domed crystal is off the charts. It is inner dome but it looks like it has more dome that the Seiko SKX I had a plexi crystal installed in.

It has the height of an older Seadweller and the robust feeling of one. The bezel works great and the ceramic insert looks amazing in person. The only thing I would probably change is different colored hands, I stick out enough in this world I dont' need any bright colors to help me out with that.

All in all this is a great watch. Killer work Paul and thanks Brice for pushing me to try one of these.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
20,254 Posts
Terry, that one looks outstanding ! :smile-thumb2:
The build quality looks second to none from here, and the design is one that really can never go out of style. Really feels 100% new, and bold,
but still more than traditional, and classic enough. :cool: Actually think the
colors are just right too. Not too bright, but nice, and sporty !

Huge congratulations there !

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
6,387 Posts
Is this watch on their website?

Oh Oh! I was waiting for my Borealis Estoril, but I just might have to get one of these too!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.