Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well I was talking about the price of this watch and my wife asked me if I liked it and I told her that I liked it but didn't want to buy another Invicta. Well just a few minutes ago she told me she picked one up for me so I didn't have to spend my money on an Invicta. She thought it was too good a price to pass up and that she thought I would like it. Love my wife.....oh well I guess I have another Invicta.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

What a great wife ! Congrats and enjoy your Scuba! Wear it in good health when it arrives. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Good night for me. Got my Cyclops and wasn't expecting this one. I don't plan on ever buying another Invicta unless it just is an insane price. My wife is good to me.

Bob wrote:
What a great wife ! Congrats and enjoy your Scuba! Wear it in good health when it arrives. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I will say this again, and I have said it before. My Scuba is hands down one of the best watches I own. Not for what is in it or if the crown screws down or not - but for the way it looks.

It looks AWESOME. It has the widest and BEST bracelet of any watch I own. The watch sites high on your arm but is weighted very well. And the dial is hot. It LITERALLY is like a "mini venom" in my opinion. You will see when you receive it and put it on your wrist.

Congrats Mike. It is one of the Invictas that I will not sell because I like it that much.

This watch is as impressive as almost any reserve invicta I have. Honestly.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Congrats! I hear only good things about this watch. You got a SMOKIN' Price, too!

Put up some pics when you get it, PLZ

David

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Have your wife call my wife. She isn't happy enough with me to buy another watch. She thinks I'm insane. LOL!! Congrats on the Scuba. I have also heard good things about it. If you don't like it I'm sure you can sell it or return it.

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
imported post

Wow, cool wife and cool watch! Great situation you had going on there. Not going to buy ANYMORE Invicta's???

Right!!!!!!!!!!! :%:%:%:%:%

Enjoy....

For an Inexpensive watch this is one hell of a watch!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

I didn't buy this one is the key. My wife has her own money. I will buy more SAN IIIs guaranteed. At $110 I don't think my wife could have went wrong.

Budabear wrote:
Wow, cool wife and cool watch! Great situation you had going on there. Not going to buy ANYMORE Invicta's???

Right!!!!!!!!!!! :%:%:%:%:%

Enjoy....

For an Inexpensive watch this is one hell of a watch!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
At $110 I don't think my wife could have went wrong.
At $110 she got A STEAL.

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
I didn't buy this one is the key. My wife has her own money. I will buy more SAN IIIs guaranteed. At $110 I don't think my wife could have went wrong.
I understood that, but you said you would never buy another.

Right.............................!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

I can't not buy the SAN IIIs they are just too cool.

Budabear wrote:
UKWolfeman wrote:
I understood that, but you said you would never buy another.

Right.............................!

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

Its a good watch Mike no matter how you got it. Like you I dont intend buying more invectas but then who knows

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Congrats on your new Invicta! :)

My, how we discover the flexibility in our principles! :lol

I have a new Invicta, scheduled to arrive tomorrow, but shhhhhh!:t

I hope that you wear it in good health!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

CT I didn't pay for it..........I will buy SAN IIIs and IVs with my own money though because I just love the watch. Even at $110 I don't know if I would have spent my own money on the Scuba. I anticipate it will be a nice watch though.

CurrentTime wrote:
Congrats on your new Invicta! :)

My, how we discover the flexibility in our principles! :lol

I have a new Invicta, scheduled to arrive tomorrow, but shhhhhh!:t

I hope that you wear it in good health!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts