1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
11,575 Posts
That's a good looking watch. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
489 Posts
Looking good with that Isofrane strap! Congrats on getting it. :)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Very cool looking new diver.........congrats!

·
Super Moderator
12,832 Posts
Big congratulations Rusty ! :smile-thumb: Looks like it was well worth the wait there. Man oh man !!! Looks phenomenal on the Isofrane here as well. :smileyface_hand_cla Changes the whole look of this stunner, and probably makes it that much harder to take off I bet. ..What a nice watch Rusty. Hope you really are enjoying it !

·
3,979 Posts
Rusty:
Dang Dude.
My Scuba Dude on took 22 days to arrive in Malfunction Junction, Tex.
Did USPS (Snail Mail) get their mitts on yer watch?
20 mule team Borax wagons is quicker'n USPS!!!

Lou Snutt

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys. Just to answer a few questions posted...no, it's not a $100 Isofrane (on a $55 watch?), it is an $18 Obris Morgan. The standard bracelet is a POS and I didn't even bother sizing it.

And as to why it took so long to arrive, beats the hell outta me! But it did and that is what is important. For the first several days of wearing, it was +3-4 seconds. Pretty good for an affordable.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Thanks guys. Just to answer a few questions posted...no, it's not a $100 Isofrane (on a $55 watch?), it is an $18 Obris Morgan. The standard bracelet is a POS and I didn't even bother sizing it.
Did the same thing with my Vostok Amphibia. The bracelet's still around somewhere. Didn't even bother to take out the wrapper on it. Now my Vostok's happy with a few NATO straps and the occasional perlon. :)

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,735 Posts
The Orbis Morgan straps are almost as nice as the Isoframes, at1/8th the price.

Have two, and two more on the way!

·
Registered
2,242 Posts

And as to why it took so long to arrive, beats the hell outta me! But it did and that is what is important. For the first several days of wearing, it was +3-4 seconds. Pretty good for an affordable.
OPEN SECRET-VOSTOK AMPHIBIAN 200mtr WR russky-screw down crown-auto-plastic crystal-wear 10 years no service-

is killer tool value off the bay- you just need to know RUSSKY POST...takes a while-

awful purty steel blue dial/ OMfrane combo...p.s.

elapsed time bezel swings both ways... took me a little to adjust but no buggy

p.p.s. BOSTOK means from the east

1 - 19 of 19 Posts