Watch Freeks banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

It came - It saw - It conquered. this could easily become my favorite Invicta watch!

This is one awesome watch and literally SAN or Excursion size. I will be posting another thread shortly with comparison pics to my Excursion.

I am VERY happy with the look of this watch and its massive size and weight. It really feels like a "Reserve" level watch, but without the higher price tag.

Also, I highly suggest the silvertone one. It looks CLASSY and that was what I was hoping for. Here are the pics. Pics taken with my cell phone so I am sorry if they don't look that good. I tried!

·
Registered
9 Posts
imported post

Ihappen to think that the newer watches are probably built better, all though they lack the nostalgia, when I first started buying Invicta I purchased the speedway with the champaign dial Rose tone bracelet, and it tarnishes so I am to embarrassed to where it. Then I got thepro diver automatic loved it but the bracelet broke and invicta want just as much for the bracelet as they did for the watch, the one I am happy with is the Lupah grand Dragon. 1 out of three not good, although I still continue to buy :?

Jay Russell are you onhear

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

watchman wrote:
Ihappen to think that the newer watches are probably built better, all though they lack the nostalgia, when I first started buying Invicta I purchased the speedway with the champaign dial Rose tone bracelet, and it tarnishes so I am to embarrassed to where it. Then I got thepro diver automatic loved it but the bracelet broke and invicta want just as much for the bracelet as they did for the watch, the one I am happy with is the Lupah grand Dragon. 1 out of three not good, although I still continue to buy :?

Jay Russell are you onhear
I sure am! I am TVDinner on this site. How are you watchman?!

What i LOVE about this watch is how heavy and beefy it feels. The band is honestly the biggest I have seen yet. and the watch has a very high profile. really nice.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

it is a VERY BIG 47-48mm. It feels much larger then my grand divers which are listed at 47mm.
It is just way to cool!

·
Administrator
1,227 Posts
imported post

watchman wrote:
ok do you use Photo bucket to put pictures on hear
if you have the image on photobucket you can then paste it in using the Image icon when making a post - 4th icon from the right - top row.

And welcome to the site Watchman!

·
Registered
263 Posts
imported post

That is just simply awesome TV!

Congrats again!

I cant decide on which color to get.

·
Registered
69 Posts
imported post

One of my favorites. I have the straight GMT version. Not for the faint of heart, I get stopped at least once a day with interest.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

MikeyShingles wrote:
How thick are these bad boys?? I was thinking of getting one myself. BTW - Congrats and enjoy it!!
they are as thick as ANY Invicta I have, including my SAS. The watch sits SOOO high that it is almost funny.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts