Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Scooby is here. A few quick wrist pics. Very nice watch for the price. Heavy watch and the bracelet is impressive. Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Right now just my cell. My camera is ill. Not that my camera would help much. I probably need to play with the camera a bit as it is a 10mp camera so I should be able to get some good shots with it.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Right now just my cell. My camera is ill. Not that my camera would help much. I probably need to play with the camera a bit as it is a 10mp camera so I should be able to get some good shots with it.
what type of cell phone do you have? I take almost all of my pics on my cell phone also.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

i-phone

TVDinner wrote:
UKWolfeman wrote:
what type of cell phone do you have? I take almost all of my pics on my cell phone also.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I have friends with Iphones that take clear as day pictures so you should be able to also. it is a REALLY good camera for a phone. I use an htc touch pro which has a great camera, BUT not as good as the iphone.

The pics below of my scuba were taken with my phone

I will ask my friend what settings they have on their iphone and try to get you the info asap.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Thanks James.....wondering about that myself.....might be lighting but seems like they are fuzzy regardless.

TVDinner wrote:
I have friends with Iphones that take clear as day pictures so you should be able to also. it is a REALLY good camera for a phone. I use an htc touch pro which has a great camera, BUT not as good as the iphone.

The pics below of my scuba were taken with my phone

I will ask my friend what settings they have on their iphone and try to get you the info asap.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Scuba's are a nice watch! I am excited about getting mine back from Seattle, it went up for a complete polish!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts