Watch Freeks banner

Vote for you most favorite Star Trek Series!

• Lost In Space

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Star Trek The Original Series

• Buck Rogers in the 25th Century

• Battlestar Galactica Original

• V

• Star Trek The Next Generation

• Babylon 5

• Firefly

• Farscape

• Battlestar Galactica SyFy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

[align=center]Which of all the Space Based Science Fiction series and spin offs was you most high held favorite out of these 10?
[/align]
[align=center]I apologize in advance if I forget any major series, I'll try to remember all that have shaped Science Fiction Television.[/align]

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Big treky all around but nothing beats the original series and the original series movies including "The Wrath of Khan" one of the best movies of all time imo. Like all on the list but got to stay true.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
imported post

I am a Lost in Space fan.Back in those days i couldnt wait for it to come on T.V.Dr Smith was always conniving some scheme to either get rich or kill the Robinsons or both.For the time period it was in the special effects were pretty cool for the times.Just my opinion.
ken

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I enjoyed Star Trek in most of it's renditions, but I really enjoyed "The Next Generation". This was a series that I can remember watching as new episodes were shown each week (as compared to reruns of the original 1960s series. :)

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I have great memories of the original Star Trek; my dad and I would watch it everytime it came on. :)
I never really have had time for any series........and so I would never watch because I knew that I would miss more than I saw. I did catch the Lost bug because I found you could miss 2 or 3 and still be on the same page at any time LOL.

CJ

·
Registered
120 Posts
imported post

From what's listed it has to be Babylon5 then original trek closely followed by next generation and Farscape.

Others which feature highly on my list Stargate SG1 [original cast], Dr Who and the shortlived but excellent Alien Nation.

Steve

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Aliquando wrote:
From what's listed it has to be Babylon5 then original trek closely followed by next generation and Farscape.

Others which feature highly on my list Stargate SG1 [original cast], Dr Who and the shortlived but excellent Alien Nation.

Steve
Babylon 5 to me has to have been the overall best ever Science Fiction Epic Ever Filmed.

I can't believe I totally forgot about SG1! I loved it!

Dr. Who has been a life long favorite, it is the longest running television series in history.

Alien Nation was excellent, but not really "Space Based" and very lite on the SyFy.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

I want to vote for Torchwood on the BBC

·
Registered
517 Posts
imported post

you left out the best one, THE OUTER LIMITS

·
Registered
517 Posts
imported post

oh sorry this was for star trek, not sci fi, my bad

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I just had to go with Lost in Space! It was one of my favorite shows as a kid. It brings back some pretty good memories!

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Not sure if this counts, but.

Doctor Who

This easiliy has to be the longest running sci-fi series ever.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts