11,415 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so is a blue version of the MM300 or Shogun in the works. As you commented on a different thread. "Stranger things have happened."
Haven't heard of such but who knows with Seiko. The blue tuna took everyone by surprise as far as I know. I really like it but wasn't going to pay $300 more for it than the 017.

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Really hard to get. If interested, I would suggest going over to DWC and go to the Tuna thread to get info on how to order.
Not interested in any of the new models yet.
I may possibly be picking up another Tuna soon if things work out, but it is of the vintage variety.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Congrats on a beautiful piece! Is that the new limited edition Blue Tuna?
And that blue dial Tuna looks great...I hadn't seen one of those before.

·
Registered
128 Posts
the more I see the more I like. was not a big fan but they are growing on me. seeing the video about its history really makes them special. would like some color combinations I dont see yet. maybe one in my future. congrats to you and enjoy.

Reactions: ganson

·
Registered
97 Posts
the more I see the more I like. was not a big fan but they are growing on me. seeing the video about its history really makes them special. would like some color combinations I dont see yet. maybe one in my future. congrats to you and enjoy.
Which video? Please share

1 - 20 of 22 Posts