Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

So I have dinner reservations at my favorite steakhouse in NYC. Ruth Chris's steakhouse. So I was surfing the net and found something that really caught my eye...Tourneau Sample sale...wow perfect timing since I will be in the city I will go a little earlier to go check this out..Tourneau Sample Sale Link:
WoW I am all over this...lets see what I pull out...couldn't ask for better timing.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I love how you are going to secretly change your anniversary date into a WATCH EVENT!!!! Very well done.

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

Happy Anniversary.

You can pick me up something nice. :%

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

How nice, congrats and good wishes for many more....

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I love how you are going to secretly change your anniversary date into a WATCH EVENT!!!! Very well done.
:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%...my wife always says I am the best salesman in the world....:l:l:l:lThanks James...

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
Spaceview wrote:
How nice, congrats and good wishes for many more....
Thanks SV...much appreciated..
Dude, I got #28 coming next month....:eek::eek::eek:

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Years...but maybe I can use that. Dear, can I have a watch to symbolize each year of our union....LOL

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Congrats to you and Mrs. JP!!! 6 years huh? Looks like it's a winner!!!:%:%:%:c:c:c:c

CJ
Thanx CJ...yep 6 years...flew by...I am with my wife since 1995 so we are together a long time...hey she is the only one who can put with me. :eek:

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I wish there was a secret my friend. I guess there really is a tooth fairy and true love....

Now if she finds out about my most recent acquisition is may not make it until March and #28.:wf

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
I wish there was a secret my friend. I guess there really is a tooth fairy and true love....

Now if she finds out about my most recent acquisition is may not make it until March and #28.:wf
Oh boy...what did you pick up?:pic

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.