Watch Freeks banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Just FYI:
This is the same price I paid, so the 251.272 isn't going down... and two-tone is sold out. Sold out in that airing.

Next time is supposed to be G10 and the rubba was the ISA.

This is a nice quartz movement. Same as the $1500 Technomarine uses...

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

One of my many famous sayings that I'm known for TK......"Never say Never". Yes, that was mine.........don't believe me? Ask me.....!!!:c:c

CJ

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I can't see it below $399...of course I didn't see my Reserve Lupah getting Walmarted either!

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Heck even at $448 that's a good deal... I almost bit on it.. but went for the kit instead... Hopping that the SAS comes back around and maybe.. just maybe a little lowwer $$ I might set the hook then...:lol

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
One of my many famous sayings that I'm known for TK......"Never say Never". Yes, that was mine.........don't believe me? Ask me.....!!!:c:c

CJ

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I can't see it below $399...of course I didn't see my Reserve Lupah getting Walmarted either!
I believe ya CJ. With your permission, I will be subscribing to that concept from here on out! :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
imported post

It has the original 251-272 MOVT GREAT MOVT GET EM WHILE YOU CAN LIMITED SUPPLY ON THIS MOVT IN THIS TIME PEICE A GREAT WATCH I OWN 5 OF THEM VERY HAPPY I SEEN THEM DOWN TO 299 ON SOME OF THE DOD SITES YOU JUST GOTTA KEEP LOOKING

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.