Watch Freeks banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Just an FYI; Needed to make a work related Costco run and saw a SANIII quartz, perforated, integrated rubber at COSTCO for $189 a few minutes ago.

I think they were also giving away a free case of bottled water with every purchase:%:%:%. As always, just ignore me...........

CJ

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

No Rob....I have the SANIII's I want. I think I'm good in this category. Way too many others on the "want list" for mw to stray too much.
....and I am trying hard to stay away from purchases just because it's a good deal. Always leads to trouble!:%

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
That is a killer deal. Holy crap did you pick it up CJ?

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
No Rob....I have the SANIII's I want. I think I'm good in this category. Way too many others on the "want list" for mw to stray too much.
....and I am trying hard to stay away from purchases just because it's a good deal. Always leads to trouble!:%

CJ
I hear that . . . it's hard to do, but something I've committed to as well.

That price sounds great!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
....and I am trying hard to stay away from purchases just because it's a good deal. Always leads to trouble!
:%

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
That is a killer deal. Holy crap did you pick it up CJ?

You know I've started doing this myself. It has helped that I'm now broke too Ha Ha LOL!!:%

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.