Watch Freeks banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

When I seen pictures posted by Seattle aka CJ of his watches that he buffed and polished i was blown away by his work. The Gentlemen that he is sent me a PM and offered to polish a watch for me. When I seen his SANIII I knew i wanted my watch to be buffed out also. I have to say he is very talented and does great work. We also decided to keep the bezel and the pushers the black IP for contrast and it looks amazing....I asked him for his permission to post his pictures because i cant take a good pic at all. I did not get the watch back yet but could not hold back the posting these pictures. CJ you da man brutha thank you very much for doing this for me. Well here are the pics...Enjoy Freeks...

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

In my opinion it looks way better then it originally did. Not just a nice mod, but actually a big upgrade!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
In my opinion it looks way better then it originally did. Not just a nice mod, but actually a big upgrade!
James I totally agree with you...It looks like it came from the factory like this. This mod just took the watch to a new level...:c

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

Looks fantastic. What a coincidence- I was just telling my wife how I was going to buy a dremel tomorrow so I can polish a few watches. One I planned on doing was my SAN3 Selita. Then, I saw this post, and the deal was officially sealed! Well done, CJ! You're a good Freek...and Jack- you're good AND lucky! Post a few on your wrist when that bad boy arrives.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

BIGtime wrote:
Looks fantastic. What a coincidence- I was just telling my wife how I was going to buy a dremel tomorrow so I can polish a few watches. One I planned on doing was my SAN3 Selita. Then, I saw this post, and the deal was officially sealed! Well done, CJ! You're a good Freek...and Jack- you're good AND lucky! Post a few on your wrist when that bad boy arrives.
I sure will BT...once that bad boy lands I will post some wrist shots..cant wait...:b

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Aw shucks!!! Thanks JP, it was my pleasure.:b
Hope you get it back soon and like it as much in person.

CJ
Oh I know I will love it in person...its landing on xmas eve...lol...nice xmas gift huh...lol

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

very nice and shiny

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.