Watch Freeks banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
I am also like you in some ways. I think bezel movement and alignment should be right, but in my experience perfection is rarely met. I own 26 divers watches with bezels, but only one I would class as perfection, which is my Christopher Ward C60-600, but that was an £850 watch ($1000). My Steinhart is excellent also, as is the San Martin, both Spinnakers, Parnis 200m diver, and both Heimdallrs. However, other than the Chris Ward, I can find faults if I really look.
You own more dive watches than I have watches in my entire collection. Quite impressive. To be clear, I'm not striving for perfection but I have certain expectations relative to quality when purchasing a precision timepiece. My expectations would be different if I were purchasing a $100 watch as opposed to a $250 watch. Oh, did I mention to you I was a Quality Manager for 30 years? :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
You own more dive watches than I have watches in my entire collection. Quite impressive. To be clear, I'm not striving for perfection but I have certain expectations relative to quality when purchasing a precision timepiece. My expectations would be different if I were purchasing a $100 watch as opposed to a $250 watch. Oh, did I mention to you I was a Quality Manager for 30 years? :)
Was that a quality manager, or a quality, manager :rolleyes:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts