Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just talked with JS and asked him if the SANIV will be a reserve. He said no word yet but it should be a regular Invicta though. No time frame yet.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

With the way my SANIII is built, you would think it would be a Reserve piece! I love my SANIII, one of the best watches I own!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
With the way my SANIII is built, you would think it would be a Reserve piece! I love my SANIII, one of the best watches I own!
I made a post last night about the sSAN IV coming early next year and I was wrong. They said the SAN III is going to be coming out with more colors before the new SAN will.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

What design differences do you think we will see over the current SAN III?

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

i dont really think we will see that many design difference tv.........i do know he said there is one coming out at the end of the year with a new bracelet design, but the case will probably stay the same............different dial configs and stuff im sure, but they cant change it too much, or it wouldnt be a san 111......it would be a different watch then.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I'm sorry - I meant for the SAN IV

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I think the crown guard will be different from the sneak peek pics Jim has.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I really love mine and would love to get another but I'm in the NBZ for the foreseable future!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I think we are going to see the SAN III transform into the perf dials with Venom colors, but I think the SAN IV will come out with its traditional Silver/Black Gold/Black and Rose/Black first Just a guess on my part though!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts